Systel, Inc. is a recognized leader in Georgia for sales, service, and installation of Structured Cabling, Fiber Optics, Video Surveillance Systems, Network Systems, Wireless Systems, Commercial & Industrial Electrical Services, etc. Our growth and success have produced the need for a Sales Engineer at our Suwanee office location.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve minimum basic annual quota on a consistent basis.
- Create new market share by selling a broad range of products and services to new customers.
- Provide accurate forecast of activity and potential sales.
- Utilize marketing materials to present sales presentation and proposal to prospects, assuring the customer understands our value proposition, positive features and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition.
- Follow up with prospects in a timely manner.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics; consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers’ issues and needs thorough in-house training, networking and reading/research.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends; respond accordingly.
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirm customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- Team-sell with other Systel associates bringing full services and solutions to prospects and existing customers.
- Minimum of two (2) years of industry experience as a successful technology, low voltage, or electrical sales representative.
- Consistently exceeded sales quotas for the past 2-3 years.
- Consistent sales performance, ability to organically grow business by providing solutions to new client base.
- Strong prospecting skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence in Systel.
- In-depth understanding of IT network systems, wireless technologies, IP video surveillance systems, low voltage systems, electrical systems, installation and testing.
- Lead generation and organic pipeline, planning and forward-thinking skills.
- Goal-oriented with a proven track record of exceeding goals.
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and orientation towards achievement and positive results.
- Possess excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to senior level executives within the customer organizations.
- Strong negotiation skills and competitive spirit.
- Valid driver’s license with a clear driving record.
- Technical aptitude, understand drawings and codes a plus.
- Ability to work fulltime schedule Monday – Friday.
The successful candidate must have commercial low voltage industry experience and system knowledge of the above-referenced systems. Only applicants with prior sales experience in the IT network systems, low voltage systems, and/or electrical industry will be considered!
Our competitive compensation packages include Base Salary, Commissions, Auto Allowance, Performance Bonus, paid company holidays, and paid vacations.
To apply, email your resume and salary requirements to: Employment@Systel.com
If you meet all of the above, then we would love to meet you! We are looking to fill this position ASAP and are currently interviewing and accepting applications.