Office Assistant (Full Time) APPLY NOW
Systel, Inc. is a recognized leader in Georgia for sales, service and installation of commercial copper and fiber optic network cabling, along with commercial electrical. We currently are looking to fulfill the position of office assistant.
This candidate will represent Systel in a professional and courteous manner and will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to our commercial customers. The successful candidate should be looking for a long-term employment relationship with our growing company.
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Scanning, sorting, and distributing business documents
- Updating calendars and scheduling meetings
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner
- Ordering office supplies and keeping inventory of stock
- Updating social media accounts – Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Verbal and written communication skills to interact clearly with others
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Organization skills to keep accurate records and find important information quickly
- Interpersonal skills to create a pleasant experience for all customers, such as being personable and attentive
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook, and Word
- High school degree/GED degree or higher
- Monday – Friday, 8AM to 5PM
Benefits include the following
- Competitive starting Pay with growth/promotional opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance: Available after 90 days of employment
- Covid-19 Vaccination NOT REQUIRED
To apply, email your resume and salary requirements to: Employment@Systel.com
If you meet all of the above, then we would love to meet you!
We are looking to fill this position ASAP and are currently interviewing and accepting applications.